Let Your Skin Feel The Difference

Welcome to Scentsational Soaps

Our HONEYBEE NATURALS line of products takes full advantage of trusting bees to create beneficial, pure and healing products!

Come see what is happening in our soap studio today!



Monday, June 7, 2010

Home Town/ Family News


I love visiting my hometown of Long Island, New York. It is so beautiful on Long Island. I miss visiting my family and friends in the Hampton's. We took Chad to see his first snow in New York 3 years ago. We had so much fun together that year. We also visited my sister who lives in Brooklyn, New York. We went to Soho, Chinatown, Empire State Building, etc. Please keep watching our blog, I will be adding more pictures, recipes, inpirational thoughts and what we are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment