In review of Scentsational Soaps Dry Oil Spray.
Recently I received a call from a @ScensationalSoaps Instagram follower, and friend. She's been wanting to try Scentsational Soaps products after seeing and hearing about their skin beautifying results. She wanted to start with one purchase, and wanted it to be an overall body care moisturizer. She had her eye on New Florida scents Dry oil spray, and was ready to click buy. Just wanted a little support on choosing that one, so gave us a call.
She has dry skin, and wanted added moisture to protect her skin with upcoming winter months. So asked is this good for body and especially face. In my opinion when someone asks you is this good for...?, they are asking, have you tried this, with what results? To truly answer how one certain product works, as she was planning on using it as her single product, at least that's how I understood, then I too needed to use it alone on my face. I hadn't done that yet, since I had been using HoneyBee Naturals The Ultimate Serum under my moisturizer, which most recent has been HoneyBee Naturals Propolis Body Butter. So my initial response "yes you can use it on your face as well, instead of spraying though, to avoid eyes, open and drop up to a few drops on to your hands and apply to face that way." While Scentsational Soaps Dry Oil spray is for all skin types, it is especially beneficially for dry skin. I then also promised, "that I will experience our dry oil spray as my facial moisturizer, and let you know results." She went ahead and purchased the dry oil spray, and will let us know her results as well. *(see her review at end of this blogpost) She asked what scent I recommend, I have been wearing the New Florida scent Coconut Honey Body Butter on my legs and arms and receive compliments every time. The New Florida scent Dry oil spray is thus the perfect choice as your moisturizer and perfume. Win win!!
I thus set out to review Scentsational Soaps Coconut Honey Dry Oil Spray. The next day I cleansed my face with HoneyBee Naturals Facial Cleanser and only applied,on my cleansed face, the Scentsational Soaps Coconut Honey Dry Oil Spray , morning and night, for two weeks. I sprayed it on my body as well after showering, recommended to retain the added amounts of moisture. Side note: I thought I'd apply it just on my legs right before showering as a shaving lotion alternative in the shower, and it was a smooth shave, worked wonderfully! See that's an added tip from actual experience ;)
Day one pictures.
Left side nothing but cleansed skin, Right side after one application of Scentsational Soaps Coconut Honey Dry Oil. Again, drops onto my hand and applied to face.
Dry oil is not drying! It is named dry due to its lighter finish and fast absorption, not at all slick n greasy, as some may assume when they hear 'oil'.
How does it feel? My skin is so soft, like velvet! I keep touching it! And looking at it, I'm not shiny, rather my skin has a soft healthy natural glow! Scentsational Soaps Coconut Honey Dry Oil hydrates my skin and gives it that necessary antioxidant boost. It has and continues to soften my fine lines. The last set of pictures is my skin at two weeks. I have combination dry to sensitive skin. This was non irritating, and lightweight. I have to say I will be continuing to use this, while adding the serum back into my regiment. My review conclusion is : I can truly recommend as a facial moisturizer.
- Use as your body moisturizer: apply as a spray
- Use as your perfume: choose your favorite New Florida scent
- Use as your facial moisturizer: open and drop oil into your hands and apply onto your face so as to avoid getting into your eyes
- Hydrates and Nourishes with a light velvety finish
- Natural Healthy Glow, non-greasy
- Help your foundation last longer: apply make up after the fast absorption of dry oil
- Improve skin elasticity
* The review is in ! I received my Dry Oil Spray in coconut honey last week , and I love it ! I wanted it to try on my face since I tend to do better with an oil than a lotion . It soaks in beautifully and moisturizes so well without feeling greasy or causing breakouts. My makeup glides on like butter ( I mean buttah😁) . I have used it on my body as well which also leaves my skin soft and I think will be amazing once cold weather gets here and dry itchy skin needs to be warded off . I also really appreciate the wonderful samples you sent with the order. I did try the body butter on my face as well as hands and arms, love it. Sugar scrub, again , for me a 10! Thanks so much , I've already been advertising a bit here in Georgia! Looking forward to trying some other products soon . Thanks to you and your baby boy !
Written by: GiGi